relinux-dev team mailing list archive

I need your help in deciding this

Hey everyone,

I've been working on relinux, and I've got huge bugs in it, and they don't look like fixable. Relinux is a kit, but most people think it's an ISO generation tool, which is only one part of it (of course, it's an important part, but I'm planning on many more features in the kit). So I am thinking about leaving relinux (both the name and the project), and start a new one called RelinuxKit, and instead of having relinux 0.4, we just call it RelinuxKit 0.1. Anyhow, our domain is callled relinuxkit.org. That's what me and Raja have been discussing, but we need your opinion. What do you think?

Joel.