relinux-dev team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #199608]: Customize Appearance

Question #199608 on relinux changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/relinux/+question/199608

Joel Leclerc proposed the following answer:
I'm very sorry for replying so late! I thought I had already clarified
the usplash question too :/

I found a very good tutorial here:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/USplashCustomizationHowto . If you
don't need to make a theme, follow steps 3-5 (or 4-5 if you already
installed the theme) in "Dapper Usplash".

After a bit more googling, I found another excellent tutorial (that was
somewhat easier to read), here: http://www.mediafire.com/?2yimyo3ow3t .
Page 45 onwards of ubuntu_customization.pdf (inside the archive) explain
how to make and install a usplash theme quite well.

Relinux development, which is an answer contact for relinux.