relinux-dev team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #234004]: Startx stays black after running relinux

Question #234004 on relinux changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/relinux/+question/234004

Joseph Townsend gave more information on the question:
host system. Obviously there is chance for user error....but I can not
figure out what I could have possibly done....as stated before I even
ran it I went through a complete shutdown, then afterwords shutdown to
try out the new generated iso but it states a kernel panic and then
tried to go back to host (no hard drive connections at all completed
dedicated to each one.) and now as stated black screen after attempting
startx.

Relinux development, which is an answer contact for relinux.