relinux-dev team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #234004]: Startx stays black after running relinux

Question #234004 on relinux changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/relinux/+question/234004

Joel Leclerc requested more information:
I see... I'm really surprised at this behaviour, as one of the main
goals of relinux was to **not** meddle with the host system at all.
Plus, I'm very surprised that X wouldn't work, as I don't think relinux
meddles with X at all (not even for the ISO). But I could be wrong (it's
very late here, and my memory could very possibly be playing tricks on
me :P).

So just to make sure, this is NOT an ubuntu system, correct?

Now for the actual issue itself, could you post the output of running
this command?

cat /var/log/Xorg.0.log | grep -e EE -e WW

Relinux development, which is an answer contact for relinux.