relinux-dev team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #234004]: Startx stays black after running relinux

Question #234004 on relinux changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/relinux/+question/234004

Joel Leclerc requested more information:
Okay, well, if you haven't touched anything in between, it's most
probably relinux's fault then... but, relinux is made for ubuntu (there
are ubuntu-specific commands in there), so that may explain the issues
you have. I'm sorry for the lack of clarification of that matter in
relinux-related pages (I'm currently updating them to clarify this).

What version of relinux do you have? If it's 0.4, could you paste the
relinux.log (unless you changed it, it should be in
/var/log/relinux.log)?

Also, try this, and see if it works:
http://lkubuntu.wordpress.com/2011/08/30/quick-and-easy-way-to-
fix-x11-issues/

Relinux development, which is an answer contact for relinux.