relinux-dev team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #234004]: Startx stays black after running relinux

Question #234004 on relinux changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/relinux/+question/234004

Joseph Townsend gave more information on the question:
Will not be able to copy/cut/paste as it is a tty and not even ctrl+x/y works....
I did try that tutorial...no errors....but restarted and startx command still doing the same.....so relinux is strictly ubuntu?
I suppose I should ditch my debian then and work on kubuntu for a fork/remaster I know I can grab help else where but if you have a moment I was wondering a couple of questions to see if this tool is right for me...

A.) If I setup a user then customize that users desktop completly, e.g.
background, icons, cursors, theme, etc... and then run relinux is it
going to grab that themeing and then make it default on the installer?

B.) The programs that I install some of them such as Skype have special
license that need to be accepted before user makes use of product if I
accept for testing will the program when ran on a new install from
relinux generated iso have to re-accept the license agreement (e.g.
defaults the programs) or will I need to include their license agreement
in the installation agreement?

C.) If question "A.)" is a no then do you have a link to where I can
learn to fully customize desktop so when a new user is added it always
looks the same unless user modifies.

Relinux development, which is an answer contact for relinux.