relinux-dev team mailing list archive

[Question #234166]: 32bit - 64bit

New question #234166 on relinux:
https://answers.launchpad.net/relinux/+question/234166

How can I take a 32 bit build and leave, theme in tac with a new 64 bit build....I know to install same programs, copy over the same config file and splash, etc...but how do I keep the wall paper/theme etc the same if we have to use this Type: usermod -d /etc/skel USERNAME; chown -R USERNAME /etc/skel
do we just copy the files generated from 32 bit version in /etc/skel to 64 bit /etc/skel and if so, does anything further need to be done?

Relinux development, which is an answer contact for relinux.