remote-help-assistant team mailing list archive

Re: 0.1.0 release

Andrew Sayers wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I've managed to produce an initial 0.1.0 release - could you test it and
> let me know how it goes for you?  If there are bugs in it, we'll make
> 0.1.1, 0.1.2 and so on before advertising it more widely.  The 0.1.0
> release is available here:
>
> https://launchpad.net/remote-help-assistant/+download
>
> 	- Andrew

Hi,
I tested it with fully updated Hardy and current (updated today
26.9.2008) Intrepid.

First I tried to control from Hardy and share from Intrepid which had
only vino installed. Everything went well except only the text mode opened.

After that I installed x11vnc to Intrepid and it worked as it should.

Then I removed x11vnc and tried again with vino and it worked flawlessly
(of course it asks to allow control again but you can't do anything
about that) this time. I was stupid enough not to save logs the first
time so we can't debug from them. :(

Let's hope it was just a bug with Intrepid and not remote-help-assistant.

--
Eero Vuojolahti
eero@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx