remote-help-assistant team mailing list archive

Re: GPG verify fails

Andrew Sayers wrote:
Could you try to verify the package again?  I've now uploaded my
signature to Ubuntu's key server, so gpg should be able to verify it.

If I only do the check again and nothing else it gives still the same result

My concern with putting the assistant in a PPA is that it currently has
no way of signing packages, so anyone could upload a dodgy version of
the assistant if they were a bit clever.  Ordinarily I wouldn't mind,
but I'd rather play it safe with the assistant, given how
security-sensitive it is.

I understand your arguments and agree. Besides I only mentioned it but have no clue about the details of PPA

	- Andrew