remote-help-assistant team mailing list archive

GPG verify fails

Hi all,

on

https://launchpad.net/remote-help-assistant/+download

it states how to verify the deb package but when I do the check it fails as below:

$ gpg --verify remote-help-assistant_0.1.0-1_all.deb.asc
gpg: Signature made Fri 26 Sep 2008 07:34:18 EST using DSA key ID E804FC6E

I am not sure if I am missing something here but as we are targeting inexperienced users as well we should make sure the
verification can be done without a degree :-)

So what is the correct step to do here?

PS: what about providing the assistant in a PPA? at least for testing? to get the latest version installed. just a thought

Cheers,
seb

Follow ups