Re: Error configuring the library

Hello,

Thank you for trying the ROHC library. Sorry for the problem you
encounter, the library was published quite recently and there is
probably still rough edges.

> When i try to configure the rohc-1.1.0 library I get the following
> error:
>
> :~/rohc-1.1.0$ ./autogen.sh
>
> ./autogen.sh: 11: function: not found
> Building  ... done
> ./autogen.sh: 19: Syntax error: "}" unexpected
>
> How should I fix this?

Please try the new 1.2.0 version released yesterday. There were some
issues in the build chain with version 1.1.0.

The source code tarball of version 1.2.0 is available for download
here : http://launchpad.net/rohc/trunk/1.2.0

However, your error is quite strange, the autogen.sh script that was
used in 1.1.0 should not have failed that way. Which OS and shell are
you using ? You may type "echo $SHELL" to determine your shell.

Didier Barvaux