Re: No compression profile

Thanks for the quick reply,

To summarize my understanding:

*To send IP packets with the no compression profile, I must activate have
"no compression" profile activated and "IP profile" not activated, because
if IP profile is active, the compressor will use it for compression because
it matches the packet header (IP packet). and the same rule applies for
other headers/ profiles.*

Thanks,
Ahmed