Re: [Question #126612]: conf-co,ir & fo timer values

Didier Barvaux proposed the following answer:
Hello,

Sorry for the delayed answer. I'm quite busy at work.

> 1. Can you give me a little more detail as to ir/fo timer and confidence
>     values are implemented within the rohc implementation?

I'm not sure to understand your question. Could you reformulate it
please?

> 2. If I were to change the values for the above mentioned timers with
>     in the rohc code, do i need to recompile the code for the changes to
>     take effect?

Yes, you need to. There is currently no public API to set these values.
However, it's quite easy to add such an API if you are interested in. If
you have some time to spend on the library, I can help you adding the
needed functions.

Regards,
Didier Barvaux