[Question #86662]: Status of bug #761955 changed to 'Fix Committed' in trunk

Bug #761955 status changed in trunk:

    Confirmed => Fix Committed

Status change explanation given by Didier Barvaux:

Fix committed in trunk. See http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~didier-
barvaux/rohc/main/revision/229 . The commit is not atomic, it changes
many more things I did at the same time. My bad.

Thank you Klaus for reporting the problem, providing a solution and
answering my questions :-)

https://bugs.launchpad.net/rohc/trunk/+bug/761955
"IP-ID in extension-3 not compressed as it shall be"

This bug is linked to #86662.
[RoHCv1.2.0] RoHC Ext-03 Encoder & Decoder