[Question #162063]: Separation of Compression Profiles

New question #162063 on rohc:

Hi All,

Fist of all thanks for making this very useful library. I have a query regarding the library. I want to separate UDP compression and IP compression. For this I am planning to activate UDP profile first. Then get the compressed packet, do my custom processing and then again use profile IP to compress the IP header. As far as I have checked the sample code and API this seems fine. Please let me know if I am missing something.

Thanks,
Subin