Re: [Question #165269]: Compile RoHC tool using CYGWIN

Didier Barvaux requested more information:
Hello,

> Is it possible to compile the tool using CYGWIN on Windows ?

I don't know. Not tested yet.

> Unfortunately ip.h is different from FreeBSD and I get the following errors when trying to build rohc.o :
>
> ip.h:70 error field 'v4' has imcomplete type
> ip.h:72 error field 'v6' has imcomplete type
>
> Simply overriding with ipv6.h and ip.h files from FreeBSD does not work either

The ip.h header file is not from FreeBSD at all. It is a private
internal header file of the library. The error happens because the
"iphdr" and "ip6_hdr" structures were not found. Do you have the
netinet/ip.h and netinet/ip6.h header files on your system? Did they
define the iphdr and ip6_hdr structures?