Re: [Question #165269]: Compile RoHC tool using CYGWIN

Dominique Bressanelli gave more information on the question:
Hi Didier

Thank you for quick answer.

I think the main problem is that Cygwin does not use netinet/ip6.h. I tried to define
my own netinet/ip6.h including ip6_hdr, but I still run into compatibility issues.

Would you please let me know what your ip6_hdr struct from netinet/ip6.h looks like ?
Also I would need the code snippets for the definition of struct in6_addr.

This is what I tried to define:

istruct ip6_hdr {
       unsigned char   ip6_priority:4;
       unsigned char   ip6_version:4;