Re: [Question #85577]: ROHC tunnel: meaning of fields in (de)compression statistics

Shaan is still having a problem:
I tried the following

./test/test smallcid ./test/report/samples/ipv6/ipv6/udp/source.pcap -o
./test/report/samples/ipv6/ipv6/udp/output.pcap

Output pcap format is not as the input. Wireshark is unable to recognize the
format of output packets. I assume output pcap contains packets from flow A
and B both?

for my case, can you please guide me how can I capture the output of
compressor 1 in pcap format, so that I can compare them with input packets.

with kind regards,

Shaan