Re: [Question #180689]: about ntohs() on windows

Didier Barvaux requested more information:
Hello,

I do not understand your problem clearly. I'll try to reformulate it in
order to be sure to understand it fully.

You are trying to build the ROHC library on Windows as asked in FAQ
#180366. I recommended you to either use Cygwin or Mingw. You choose
Mingw. While using mingw to build the library, you encountered an error
that aborts the process. Am I right?

The error message seems to be "src/common/ip.c:408: undefined reference
to `ntohs@4'". Am I right?

What I do not understand is why you mention that <winsock.h> is included
in ip.c? I winsock.h something you added?