Re: [Question #180689]: about ntohs() on windows

qingbaibai gave more information on the question:

Hello,
I have solved the problem. I don't include netinet/in.h which defines the macro ntohs() because netinet/in.h includes other library functions of linux system. So I create a header file  that includes the definition of ntohs(). I move the definition of ntohs() from linux to windows and the problem is solved.  Thank you.
Regards,qingbaibai