Re: Question Regarding generating stats..

Hello,

> when i enable stats by ./configure --enable-static and then  gicv a
> make all and then make -C statistics check.. no statictics.html is
> being generated.. but i have following error
>
> make: *** No rule to make target `check'.  Stop.
> make: Leaving directory `/root/Desktop/rohc-1.3.1/statistics'
>
> Can any1 tell me how to get through this and giv me a systematic steps
> how i can generate compressor stats..

The statistics are broken in the 1.3.x. It is stated in the
README file. See bug #409562 [1] for more details.

If you want to generate some statistics, please use the trunk instead
of the 1.3.x versions.

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/rohc/1.3.x/+bug/409562