[Question #187649]: Decompressor NACK feedback

New question #187649 on rohc:

Hi,

first of all thanks for the library. I try to run some tests with RoHC and would like to modify the k and n values for the NACK feedback from the decompressor (section 5.3.2).
For my understanding you currently create a ratio of the decompression failure (okval, curval, maxval) but independent from the state of the decompressor, right?

Is it possible to convert the 'k_1 out of n_1' values to your ratio calculation?

Thanks and regards,
Arne