Re: [Question #191211]: modify the feedback system in O-mode

qingbaibai gave more information on the question:

hello,
I send the full code to you in attachment named rohc-1.3.1 feedback. I change test.c file and add delay for my own purpose. Delay is not related to feedback.Where I change is declared in the previous question. If you can not see my code, please tell me. Thank you.
Regards,qingbaibai