Re: [Question #191211]: modify the feedback system in O-mode

qingbaibai gave more information on the question:

hello,
I just tested my code and found some bugs and I corrected it.  I send the corrected code in attachment named "rohc-1.3.1 feedback final".  I test my code under windows with MinGW.
I use voip pcap file.  In my test, it sends feedback under ROHC_ERROR_CRC and ROHC_ERROR_SC. The state machine changes from FC to SC and the compressor sends IR-DYN packet. When it stays in SC state, because of delay the decompressor still receives UO-0 packets so it returns ROHC_ERROR_SC.  I don't test the situation that the decompressor changes its state from SC to NC.
I have question in when sending feedback with CRC and without CRC.  If there is something I don't consider, please tell me. Thank you.
Regards,qingbaibai