Re: RoHC support for TCP header (RFC: 4996)

 Hello Farhaj,

Perhaps you are trying to compile the files of the TCP profile with a wrong trunk version of the library.

 I send the last path the May 5, 2012, for the trunk rev 335.

 Then support of ESP has been added to the trunk.

 Please, refer to the mail of the May 5, to know the sources files.

 You can also send me trace of the compilation errors.

 Best regards,
                    FWX.