Re: TCP Profile

Saadan, FWX,

>   Sorry, I don't understand where is your problem. The patch I sent
> weeks ago for TCP support was ok. I'll send you again this path in
> another e-mail.
>   Didier Barvaux is on holidays, I suppose, but he may be able to
> help you when he'll be back.

Yes, I was on holidays :) Thank you for answering to Saadan!

The patch for TCP profile is not committed on trunk yet. I have yet to
do it. However, you can apply it on trunk at revision 335 just fine.

The patch, the associated files and instructions were provided by FWX
in one of his previous email:
https://lists.launchpad.net/rohc/msg00510.html

If you encounter problem, tell us so. We'll try to help you. Also please
keep the discussion on the mailing list please, so that anyone may
answer you :)

To FWX: if you got some time, would you please mind to create a wiki
page explaining how to apply the TCP patch, build the library and
eventually test it? For example, use URL:
http://rohc-lib.org/wiki/doku.php?id=library-install-tcp-profile