FreeBSD support

Hello all,

I added FreeBSD support to the ROHC library!

I had to rework a little bit the changes I performed to add Windows
support. The library now always uses embedded definitions of the IPv4,
IPv6, and UDP headers. It avoids a nightmare of configure checks for
headers, structs, and types...

The library (trunk at revision >= 525) was tested on a FreeBSD 7.3
system. Thanks to Olivier for giving me access to one of his systems :)

I updated the installation manual [1] and the 'supported systems'
page [2] on the wiki.

Any feedback on FreeBSD 8/9 systems (and other BSD systems) is of
course welcome !

[1] http://rohc-lib.org/wiki/doku.php?id=library-install-sources&#native_build_on_unix-like_systems
[2] http://rohc-lib.org/wiki/doku.php?id=supported-systems#operating_systems_oses