Re: Documentation for last changes in library

 Hello Didier,

 Thank you for your answer.

I'm trying to adapt my code to the current branch, but I think I'll ask your help very soon!

 Best regards,

         FWX.

Le 23/10/2012 15:58, Didier Barvaux a écrit :
FWX,

   Did you write some documentation about all the last changes made in
the library for the current branch, since last 335 branch ?

   I have some problems, with the code of the decompressor for TCP
support...

Sorry, I document the public API changes but not the internal ones.

There is some general information in the Changelog file. There is
also additional information in the commit logs related to the changes.

If you have specific questions, I'll be happy to help you...