Re: Source files for TCP support

 Hello Didier,

 Thank you for your help and your compliments for the job done.

To complete the code, can you have a look on the procedure tcp_changed_tcp_dynamic() in file comp/c_tcp.c ? It is where the level of compression is determined.

 And then, we need to validate the code with a lot of tests...

 Best regards,

         FWX.