Re: Source files for TCP support

>   Thank you for your help and your compliments for the job done.

I did some additional work to make the library builds/runs again with
GCC 4.0/4.1/4.3/4.4 and Clang. I hope I didn't break ARM build.

I added a 'todo_tcp' file at the root of sources. It currently contains
the comments from my previous emails. It could be updated to add more
TODOs if needed. And remove some when a problem is solved of course ;-)

The branch dedicated to the TCP profile is available there:
  lp:~didier-barvaux/+junk/rohc-tcp

Do "bzr branch lp:~didier-barvaux/+junk/rohc-tcp" to retrieve it on
your system.

The branch can be viewed online on the following page:
https://code.launchpad.net/~didier-barvaux/+junk/rohc-tcp

To anyone interested to test/patch the TCP profile, use this branch as
reference. I'll keep it in sync with the main branch on regular basis.

>   To complete the code, can you have a look on the procedure
> tcp_changed_tcp_dynamic() in file comp/c_tcp.c ? It is where the
> level of compression is determined.

Not done yet. I'll do this ASAP.

>   And then, we need to validate the code with a lot of tests...

Of course :)