Re: [Question #212291]: Problem compiling my code with RoHC 1.5.0 library in Eclipse

Didier Barvaux requested more information:
Hello,

Disclaimer: I didn't use Eclipse myself, so my answer will not be
specific.

On the command line, you would need something such as "-lrohc_common
-lrohc_comp -lrohc_decomp" for linking with the library. The names of
the required libraries are: "rohc_common", "rohc_comp" and
"rohc_decomp". Did you specify the 3 libraries?

To help you further, we need to know what you did and what you get:
 - Tell us what you exactly did when you say "I have included the path and the libraries to the project properties,
    but still nothing.",
 - Copy/paste the exact error message you get from the linker,
 - What compiler you use?
 - What version of Eclipse do you use?