Re: [Question #215668]: Ethernet transport app for ROHC Pkts

Raman Gupta posted a new comment:
I have a question:- Can we clear a Context after we are done with its
usage?

For RTP profile, a new ContextID is created for a new pair of source/destination UDP ports representing a RTP stream. Once this RTP stream closes i.e. source/destination pair UDP ports are closed, is there a way to clear the allocated context also so that next time when the same pair of source/destination UDP ports is assigned to a new RTP stream then it is allocated a fresh context with no dependency on previous context. Using the same context for new RTP stream (having same ports) causes failures/errors between compressor-decompressor contexts.