Re: [Question #215668]: Ethernet transport app for ROHC Pkts

Didier Barvaux posted a new comment:
Raman,

> Can we clear a Context after we are done with its usage?

You cannot clear one compression context, however you can clear all
compression contexts at once (after a disconnection/reconnection for
example). See function rohc_comp_force_contexts_reinit() in main
branch. The function is not available in versions 1.5.x or later.

> Using the same context for new RTP stream (having same ports)
> causes failures/errors between compressor-decompressor contexts.

It should not. The ROHC protocol and the ROHC library support such
behaviours. Please report a bug with the 2 RTP streams.