[Question #219859]: can a ROHC decompressor recieve a packet with all zeroes?

New question #219859 on rohc:

Hi
Lets say if my decompressor is receiving packets and it is able to decode them successfully . Out of nowhere, my decompresor received a packet with 5 octets all of zero data.  and this caused my rohc LIB to fail to decode even the next correct packets coming there in.
NOw my question is:
a. Is ROHC lib expected to receive all zeroes of data at all?
b. can we attribute this to other side of the network?
c. should we drop the all zeroes packet immediately?
d. or should decompressor recover her by itself and then start sucessfully decompressing the packets after may be 2-4 failures?

pls suggest?

thanks
Sankar