Re: [Question #219552]: rohc 1.5.1 does not compress VoIP

Didier Barvaux proposed the following answer:
> One last question though, what software would you advice
> me to use to implement the library?
> Of course, any tutorial would be greatly appreciated :)

OpenVPN could be a great candidate. Some time ago, I started to
modify OpenVPN to add support for ROHC. Please find the patches
there: http://barvaux.org/~didier/#projects

This is work in progress, so be careful when using it. There are some
remaining problems such as correct MTU handling.