Re: [Question #224588]: Android support

Didier Barvaux proposed the following answer:
Matthew,

> Would you mind making that android port available, even if it's just
the .mk files?

There is no android port on my own. I did some testing for fun some time
ago. No more.

I dug a little bit in my archives a few minutes ago. I found how I
tested the build. I tested it again. The dev branch builds without any
modification (the portability work done for BSD and Windows made this
possible, I think).

To avoid losing those information again, I made a new wiki page about
that topic. See http://rohc-lib.org/wiki/doku.php?id=library-install-
sources#cross-compilation_for_android_arm_on_unix-like_systems

I also updated the page that lists supported systems to report android/bionic as working:
http://rohc-lib.org/wiki/doku.php?id=supported-systems

I hope it will help you.