Re: [Question #224588]: Android support

Didier Barvaux proposed the following answer:
I forgot to add that there is no .mk files for Android. My howto uses
the autotools build system. If you want to integrate the ROHC library
into the Android build system, it's up to you to create the needed .mk
file(s).

I cannot help you directly on that part as I never used the Android
build system. If you succeed in creating them, I'm willing to integrate
them in the ROHC library.