Re: [Question #227455]: IPsec and ROHC

Didier Barvaux proposed the following answer:
Matthew,

> Ok well all this being said, back to my original question. How would you
> proceed using the ROHC-lib technology and incorporating this with
> StrongSwan?

Sorry, but I don't know how StrongSwan is designed. I cannot help you on
that part.

On the ROHC part, I encourage you to follow the tutorial [1] that will
explain you how to create a small application using the ROHC library. There
is also the reference documentation about the library API [2].

[1] http://rohc-lib.org/wiki/doku.php?id=library-first-application
[2] http://rohc-lib.org/#doc