Re: [Question #227455]: IPsec and ROHC

matthew is still having a problem:
I appreciate your help in this regard and strongly appreciate the
existence of this coding tutorial.  However, I'm really trying to
understand how the existing tools can help here, especial the iprohc.  I
am not opposed to writing  my own application but again I do not
understand where I would do this.  I am not familiar with and having
extreme difficulty finding out what code/application is responsible for
taking the ip packets that leave my netcat and then processing them for
ipsec and sending them out the computer.  Is anyone on the mailing list
familiar with what part of the operating system is responsible for this?