Re: [Question #227234]: Create certificate for iprohc

Didier Barvaux posted a new comment:
Matthew,

> Ok I think I found it, there is a hidden parameter for iprohc server
> called "--debug" that is not exposed in the usage comments.
>
> Also, it appears to log everything to the default syslog running in
> most unix which puts its logs with everything else in /var/log/messages.

The iprohc client and server both use syslog to trace their behaviour.
They both use the daemon facility. The server is identified with the
"iprohc_server" string. Client is identified by "iprohc_client".

You may configure your syslog daemon to redirect thoses traces in
a separate file if you want to.

The --debug option allows the daemon to also emit debug traces. They
should not needed except if you are analyzing a problem. Debug traces
are very verbose, so I advice you not to enable them in production.

I fixed the server's help message. It now prints all options. Thank for
reporting the problem!