Re: [Question #226854]: Compilation Error for ' assert '

Didier Barvaux requested more information:
Ahmed,

> Many thanks. That's worked perfectly. Sorry for late reply.

You're welcome!

> But getting " Segmentation fault (core dumped) " after sometimes. Where without ROHC its working fine.
>
> Any experience ?

I do not experience such a problem myself. Some people reported similar
problem to me. I failed to gather enough information to either reproduce
the problem myself or find out the root of the problem. Would you like
to help me finding it?

If yes, I need the coredump generated and the OpenVPN binary (with
symbols not stripped). If the OpenVPN binary is a dynamic executable,
please send me all the libraries that it depends on. Another possibility
is to build a static OpenVPN binary, reproduce the problem with it, then
only the OpenVPN binary is needed in addition to the core.

Please note that the Launchpad interface to ask questions does not
accept files. Upload them to a file sharing service and give me the
links here.

If you use certificate/password for authentication, they might be stored
in the coredump. So, maybe you should reproduce the problem first with
fake certificate/password to avoid publishing them.