[Question #228645]: no TCP codes and some test can not compress?

New question #228645 on rohc:

Hello Teacher:
        firstly, In the rohc-1.5.1.tar.bz2,is there no compression and decompression codes  for TCP protocol, if so,can I get it from yours?
        secondly, after unzipping  rohc-1.5.1.tar.bz2, there is folder " examples" with a simple_rohc_program.c,  the main function in it compress only one IP packet, yes,the size of IP packet become bigger than before, however,I use a lot of IP packets as input,the codes in the .c file still can not make the sizes of  IP packets  smaller after compression. is it right?
       thirdly,is there test codes  for UDP/IP compression and decompression in the  rohc-1.5.1.tar.bz2,if so,which foder and file?

                                                                                                              Thank you very much!