Re: [Question #228698]: Build for Microsoft Windows with Cygwin

Didier Barvaux proposed the following answer:
> Thank you for answering me so many questions in time and in patience .
> when and where can the versions 1.6.0, 1.6.1... be appeared for my studying?

When they are ready :-)

If you look at the 1.6.0 page [1], you'll see that there is only 2 open
bugs remaining, so the version 1.6.0 will be released quite soon. Maybe
next week if I got access to OpenBSD and NetBSD platforms during the
week.

[1] https://launchpad.net/rohc/+milestone/1.6.0