Re: [Question #228535]: result of rohc_compress() is not correct

Wei Wang is still having a problem:
Hi Didier,

I tried to concatenate 10 payloads together, started with the IP header
in the example. I didn't see result looking more "right". Again, the
result just repeat the payload bytes 10 times. The return size from
rohc_compress() is 201, while the original packet size is 20 + 18*10 =
200.

I don't know where I didn't do correctly. Here are the steps I did:
(1) create compressor by rohc_alloc_compressor()
(2) activate profile(s) by rohc_activate_profile()
(3) prepare data packet
(4) call rohc_compress()

Sorry I keep bothering you with these dummy questions. And I don't want
to waste space on your website. Can you please reply by email? My email
address is eww012@xxxxxxxxx.

Thanks very much.
Wei