Re: [Question #228535]: result of rohc_compress() is not correct

Wei Wang gave more information on the question:
Hi Didier,

Sorry I made a mistake yesterday. Now I concatenate 10 packets together
by repeating it 10 times, IP headers + payload + IP headers + payload

The result from roch_compress is 383 = 3 + (20 + 18)*10. Obviously, this is not correct.
	int ret_size = rohc_compress(compressor,
	                     ip_packet, ip_packet_len*10,
	                     rohc_packet, BUFFER_SIZE);

I wonder if or not I can compress 10 packets like that since their
headers are identical and ROHC algorithm could think it is not right.
Even I changed offset value, I still got return size of 383. Can you
please give me a hint how to compress 10 packets at one time?

Thanks for your help.