Re: [Question #228845]: interactive process tests

regulararmy gave more information on the question:
sorry,Mr Didier:
            Now I rephrase  my question again.
            In the rohc-1.5.1.tar.bz2, I found many test examples which do not consider  the link data tranfer  interactive process between  Femtocell  and the UE,those test codes only think the compression and decompression entity in  the same equipment(the Femtocell  or the UE),  when it create a decompressor,just directly use the information of the compressor, the information is not from the link transmission ,So I want to ask my author whether there is test codes for the interactive process between  compressor and decompressor  in Femtocell  and  the UE?

Regards
chenxisheng