[Question #229419]: What protocol number should be for RTP header compression

New question #229419 on rohc:

Hi Didier,

I'm trying to use ROHC lib to compress RTP headers. It seems I can NOT compress RTP headers only because I got the error
"skip profile 'RTP/Compressor' because it only support IPv4 or IPv6". I have to combine RTP/UDP/IP headers together. Which protocol number should I use for RTP compressor? If this protocol number is set as 17 (for UDP), then RTP headers won't get compressed. RTP protocol is not an assigned number.

Thanks,
Wei