[Question #229448]: about feedback

New question #229448 on rohc:

hello Didier,
         Firstly,ROHC feebacks may be transmitted in 2 different ways: piggybacking  or alone,  If traffic is asymmetric, there are perhaps not enough reverse traffic to transmit all the ROHC piggybacking feedbacks, In such a case, feedbacks are sent alone,however,how can we realize it in the codes? the logic may be not clear. In additon,I wonder if the feedback data sent alone
do not need to be compressed and if it is received by the another end, we do not bulid and send a feedback data for it?
        Secondly, As for the three parameters:feedbacks_first, feedbacks_first_unlocked and feedbacks_next,what is the relationship among them , and what is the meaning for "lock" or "unlocked" ?