Re: [Question #230140]: some questions

regulararmy gave more information on the question:
As for what you answered above,I still have a question
.Compressor/decompressor start in U-mode, If a feedback channel is not
defined (= decompressor is not associated with another local
compressor),  just did not configure a feedback channel for your
decompressors.if so,there is no feedback datas between two communicaiton
entity(Compressor or decompressor) in the interactive process at all? is
it right,please correct what I said,Thanks.