Re: android compilation

Hello,

> Similar to what I did with 1.5.1 I'm not getting around to porting
> 1.6.0 to android; however I'm getting this configuration error when I
> run configure that I did not get with 1.5.1:
>
> checking host system type. . . Invalid configuration
> `arm-linux-androideabi': system `androideabi' not recognized

Did you follow the instructions from [1] ? If not, follow them. If yes,
please try again as I have just updated them to use:
 - the configure script instead of the autogen.sh script for release,
 - the correct options for disabling applications.

[1] http://rohc-lib.org/wiki/doku.php?id=library-install-sources&#cross-compilation_for_android_arm_on_unix-like_systems